Accounting Software Training at MUX InfoTech
In the today’s world of computer most of the tasks have been taken by the Computer. People need to get trained for the Computerized Accounting to meet the job requirements of the modern day. Every company from small to large owns a Computerized Accounting platform.
Computerized Accounting involves making use of computers and accounting software to record, store and analyze financial data. A computerized accounting system brings with it many advantages that are unavailable to analog accounting systems.
Here are the advantages of using computerized accounting software:
- Automation: Since all the calculations are handled by the software, computerized accounting eliminates many of the time-consuming processes associated with manual accounting. For example, once issued, invoices are processed automatically making accounting less time-consuming.
- Accuracy: This accounting system is designed to be accurate to the minutest detail. Once the data is entered into the system, all the calculations, including additions and subtractions, are done automatically by software.
- Data Access: Using accounting software it becomes much easier for different individuals to access accounting data outside of the office, securely. This is particularly true if an online accounting solution is being used.
- Reliability: Because the calculations are so accurate, the financial statements prepared by computers are highly reliable.
- Scalable: When your company grows, the amount of accounting necessary not only increases but becomes more complex. With computerized accounting, everything is kept straightforward because sifting through data using software is easier than sifting through a bunch of papers.
- Speed: Using accounting software, the entire process of preparing accounts becomes faster. Furthermore, statements and reports can be generated instantly at the click of a button. Managers do not have to wait for hours, even days, to lay their hands on an important report.
- Security: The latest data can be saved and stored in both onsite and offsite locations so it is safe from natural and man-made disasters like earthquakes, fires and floods. In case of a disasters, the system can be quickly restored on other computers.
- Cost-effective: Since using computerized accounting is more efficient than paper-based accounting, than naturally, work will be done faster and time will be saved.
- Visuals: Viewing your accounts using a computer allows you to take advantage of the option to view your data in different formats. You can view data in tables and using different types of charts.
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions.
Peachtree By Sage
Sage 50cloud is a set of accountancy and payroll products developed by Sage Group aimed at small and medium enterprises. Sage offer different products under the Sage 50 name in different regions.
Tally.ERP 9 is an enterprise resource planning software developed by Tally Solutions Pvt Ltd, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka India. Tally.ERP 9 software serves more than 1.6 million users across the globe.